De : postgis-users [mailto:postgis-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] De la part de
Alexandre Neto
Envoyé : vendredi 9 février 2018 13:31
À : PostGIS Users Discussion
Objet : Re: [postgis-users] splitting a linestring with points

Beware that hitting a line with a point can be tricky in terms of accuracy.
Unless the point is snapped to one of the line's vertices, if you zoom enough,
it will not be on top of the line. That may be the reason why you are not
getting the desired results.

Olivier Leprêtre <o.lepre...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia sexta, 9/02/2018 às
09:55:

Hi Martin

I hoped but it's doesn't with results from st_collectionExtract(st_Split())

Olivier