On 23/06/11 20:25, Chris Seker wrote:

Hi all.  I am running PostgreSQL 9.1 and PostGIS2.0 under CENTOS.  After
install, the server worked fine and we spent about 2 weeks building
databases, etc. Then after some routine hardware maintenance and
re-boot, we get the following error.

Top of Form

*SQL **select * from "oxbuildings2" limit 25 offset 0** failed :
**ERROR: could not load library "/usr/pgsql-9.1/lib/postgis-1.5.so":
/usr/pgsql-9.1/lib/postgis-1.5.so: undefined symbol: pj_set_searchpath ***

Bottom of Form

Anyone have an idea? I am thinking that it’s a simple ENV setting.

pj_set_searchpath() was something that didn't exist in the really early versions of PROJ.4 - is there a chance you could have accidentally downgraded your version of PROJ.4? What does 'proj -v' show?

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk