Hi folks, Thanks for the quick reply! Jorge: Yes, I know about the speed issues. That's why I started processing the queries directly into the database. I was sucessfull at visualizing queries on qgis and I am probably going to write a plugin to simplify the tasks. You should take a look at the improvements in the plugin as it now should be able to create overviews and regular tiling.
Regarding the query: I've processed one linestring (only 1) with an 70mb DTM. It took probably a little more than a minute. But what I'd expect from this query is that it returned a linestring just like mine, but with the intersected data. So It could be a linestring with many points representing the pixel values. But instead, I got a list containing pieces of my line. That's why I'm asking. I think there should be another way to preserve my data. I tested both single blocked (in a row) and 128x128 tiled raster. Tiled with gist got a better performance and their result was the same. Am I missing something? Thanks for the help, everyone. Best regards, -- Mauricio de Paulo Engenheiro Cartografo MapeandoOBrasil <http://mapeandoobrasil.blogspot.com>
_______________________________________________ postgis-users mailing list [email protected] http://postgis.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/postgis-users
