Dear Regina,

thanks for the hint. Jorge Arévalo already pointed me into a similar
direction. I recompiled the sources according to his suggestions and
used the latest svn revision instead of the tar ball. This solved the issue!

Thanks to both of you,
Sebastian

On 09/09/2011 01:19 PM, Paragon Corporation wrote:
>> Do you think the PostGIS Bug #1175 could be related to this 
>> (http://old.nabble.com/-PostGIS---1175%3A-AddRasterColumn-is-b
>> roken-td32348025.html)?
>> I also compiled GDAL with python bindings and Postgis with 
>> raster support...
>>
>> The commands I executed are:
>> python /usr/local/pgsql/bin/raster2pgsql.py -r ./katrina.tif 
>> -t katrina -l 1 -k 64x64 -o katrina.sql -s 4326 -I -M #And 
>> then /usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql -d growup -f ./katrina.sql -U postgres
>>
>> Does anyone have a solution for this problem? What am I missing?
>>
>> Thanks so much for your help!
>> Best wishes,
>> Sebastian
>>
> Sebastian,
>
> You can just reinstall the rtpostgis.sql file to make sure you 
> are up to date.  Structurs haven't changed but the Addraster.. ws fixed.
>
> Just ignore the errors you see.
>
> Alternatically you can just copy and reinstall the 
> AddRasterColumn functions from the rtpostgis.sql
>
> but just runnning that portion of the script.
>
> Hope that helps,
> Regina
> http://www.postgis.us
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> postgis-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://postgis.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/postgis-users

-- 
Sebastian Schutte
International Conflict Research 
ETH Zurich
http://www.icr.ethz.ch/people/schutte

_______________________________________________
postgis-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://postgis.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/postgis-users

Reply via email to