Andy Allan wrote:

> You can set 1 or more GPX files to be loaded at startup using the
> vectors.xml config file, if that's what you're meaning:

Not really. That file obviously is global for all users.

My use case is:
- A user has a GPX track on his local drive that he wants to use for
mapping.
- To overcome the crossdomain restrictions, he uploads the file onto the
same server that is running P2 where it becomes available under a temporary
URL
- I would need a way to hand over this URL to P2 dynamically. Preferrably by
calling a method on the SWFObject when starting P2. The GPX should be loaded
from the URL and used as a background.

Currently, you need to open the Background dialog and enter the URL
manually.

Or is there another way to achieve this?

bye
                 Nop