NopMap wrote:
I observe the following behaviour both with earlier versions of P2 and the
current build 25522. It works nicely until I save data for the first time.
Once the confirmation popup "all data saved" appears, P2 is broken. The
popup does not disappear by itself and it is impossible to select any item
on the map. The highlighting still works, but selection is impossible.
Dragging the map moves only the background imagery but not the data.

I get this every time.

I think that's a sufficiently huge bug that we'd have noticed if it were the case for everyone. :)

Can you provide steps to reproduce? What's the URL you're invoking P2 with (lat/long/zoom)? What are you doing? What OS, browser, Flash Player version? Do you get any alerts if you run with the debug player (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Potlatch_2/Using_Flash_Debug_Player)?

cheers
Richard