I’m fairly sure this isn’t the right place to ask, but these two URLs are
nowhere near each other – look at the latitudes which are 7.5 degrees apart for
example.

This is the OSM link for the Geofabrik area:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=47.99886
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=47.99886&lon=-3.5434&zoom=14>
&lon=-3.5434&zoom=14

and this is the Geofabrik comparison for your P2 link:

http://tools.geofabrik.de/mc/?mt0=googlemap
<http://tools.geofabrik.de/mc/?mt0=googlemap&mt1=mapnik&lon=-3.0029&lat=40.5304&zoom=14>
 &mt1=mapnik&lon=-3.0029&lat=40.5304&zoom=14

Ed