From: potteries-hackspace@googlegroups.com
[mailto:potteries-hackspace@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of James Wade
Sent: 21 September 2016 20:04
To: potteries-hackspace@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Potteries Hackspace] How are you guys settling in in Hanley?

Hi Dan,

Great to hear from you.

We're finally getting there again now and have a number of chairs.

Unfortunately our tools have gone walkies and now we need to rebuild our
collection.

We don't have much big stuff at the moment either I'm afraid, certainly no
large CNC machines.

What kind of tools are you interested in particular?

Cheers.