Great, thanks :)

On 2019-04-06 21:26, Rick O'Sullivan wrote:
On GitHub at https://github.com/patrodyne/pound ...

I've updated my SystemD service file. It is used to start/stop Pound when the host is rebooted. There are some tricky bits; thus, I am including it here as a convenience for others.

This service file replaces the need to these SystemV files:

     /etc/default/pound
     /etc/init.d/pound
     /etc/rc?.d/*pound

See https://github.com/patrodyne/pound/blob/master/etc/systemd/system/pound.service

Note: The actual file paths may differ based on your installation and configuration.

Sample SystemD service file for Pound:

# /etc/systemd/system/pound.service: systemd unit file
#
# Usage:
#   sudo systemd-analyze verify pound.service
#   sudo systemctl enable|disable pound
#   sudo systemctl status|start|stop pound
#   sudo systemctl daemon-reload

[Unit]
Description=Pound Reverse Proxy And Load Balancer
After=network.target

[Service]
Type=forking
RuntimeDirectory=pound
RuntimeDirectoryMode=755
WorkingDirectory=/var/run/pound
PermissionsStartOnly=false
ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir -m 777 -p /var/chroot/pound
ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir -m 777 -p /var/log/pound
ExecStart=/usr/local/sbin/pound -f /etc/pound/pound.cfg
# ExecStop=/bin/kill -TERM $MAINPID
# PIDFile=/var/run/pound.pid
Restart=on-failure
RestartSec=10