I am new to this mailing list and I don't see a way to search the archives for a particular problem without going through each archive.

The issue I have is that on a Suse Linux server running pound 2.8a, I see the cpu usage creeping up after a day or so until it eventually consumes all 8 cores. A restart of pound fixes the problem. I don't see any substantial changes in the load that would cause this.

I have another Suse Linux server that has been running pound 2.7 for several years and I don't see any issue there.

Pound 2.8a seems to be the latest version available from the Suse repositories but the stable versions on the pound download page shows 2.8.

Any suggestions as to a fix or if I should try to build or rebuild pound would be appreciated.

Jeff Coffield

www.digitalsynergyinc.com