--- "mockey_a" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi.
> 
> Is it just me or is auto-completion for the runbox not really working 
> quite as it should?
> When I start it with:
> Exec CommandLine history =aCompl
> (aCompl being a vector that I filled before) it correctly completes 
> the stuff that is typed by using the history and that vector.
> But when I use a commandHook and set x0 = "" after that the typed 
> command doesn't get in the history, which would be best I think, but 
> OK.
> Instead I add that entry to my vector then with:
> vec.bininsert(aCompl, x0)
> (before setting x0 = "" of course)
> The new entry doesn't appear in the auto-complete list right away, 
> sometimes it appears there later, after some other stuff has been 
> typed, sometimes it doesn't appear at all and sometimes it seems to 
> have replaced some other entry that won't auto-complete then anymore.
> Checking vec.bininsert outside that function seems to prove that it 
> behaves as expected, i.e. it inserts new entries and doesn't replace 
> one. So there seems to be a problem when the vector is updated while 
> the runbox is open. Closing and re-opening the runbox does help BTW. 
> Everything gets completed as it should then.

I remembered I asked that once. See:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/message/16442

Yes, the autocompletion doesn't update for me too, even if
the RunHistory does (you can of course see it
by <alt>+<down>).



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

****  EDIT YOUR POSTINGS !!!! ****
Please remove as much as possible from original messages before replying to them.
________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to