> 1) Is there a way to have an input dialog of some description be prefilled
> with something? ie.
> Local Var = "I'll see this text in the input dialog that is called below"
> Var = Inputtext

Inputdefault should do what you want. (Help->Find)

> 2) Is there a way to call an inputdialog that is like the key recorder
> field, like the one you get with *Key | Browse button | "Record Keys...".

Not that I know of, but I doubt it.

-- 
Ravi (http://shell-shocked.org)
PowerPro 3.8.11 on Windows XP

"Therapy helps, but screaming obscenities is cheaper."




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to