Thanks, Bruce, I appreciate it.  Your work on PP is very appreciated.

But, I have to ask, if only for my own understanding.  Isn't PP 
already capturing tray icon tooltips when it uses them as the text of 
tray icon active buttons?  And, if PP is already capturing that info, 
is it difficult to put it into an expression?

Anyway, this feature will be appreciated whenever you can get to it.



--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Bruce, as I am anticipating that at present, there is no way to 
do 
> > what I want to do (as explained below), can you add an expression 
> > that would permit the capturing of the tooltip of a tray icon, or 
> > capturing the text of an active button for a tray icon (which is 
> the 
> > tooltip)?  
> 
> I'll look at this for a future release, but not for this one, as 
> interfacing with the tray icon stuff is not as easy as it might 
seem.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to