--- Suleyman wrote:

> I use PP�s "*Shutdown" command to switch off my PC. However I am
> searching for a trick (might also be another software) to wake-up
> the PC at a given time.

If you are wanting to wake the computer up at a certain time each day,
then you may find a setting under your BIOS. That would be the
simplest solution to your problem as far as I know.

-- 

Alex Peters / Melbourne, Australia
PowerPro v3.8.18 / Windows XP



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to