--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Steve Fisher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> Hi Guys, 
> 
> I am still working on my wake-up script and am completely stumped.  
I 
> set MyIE2 to traymin on close (instead of exiting), I get a tray 
Icon 
> but can't see how to get it back up
> 
> When it is full screen I can see it with *window show menu hidden, 
> then tray min MyIE2 and it dissappears (or I am going senile!)
> 
> Steve

I can do this with autoit3 though:

AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
WinSetState("classname=IEFrame","",@SW_MAXIMIZE)

How do I do this in Powerpro?

Steve



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to