> Features/List: http://www.demo-builder.com/features.html
> 
> I haven't tried it, but some of the features "appear" fairly useful. I
> recognize some of them as being available in proposed WinK 
> 2.0 but thought
> you might want to give them a glance in case any of them strike you as
> useful enough to lobby for their inclusion.

Looks like I might add it to the list once 1.5 gets released to the beta
users. I wonder how they're doing that. Must be monitoring several kinds of
send_message events, and capturing when it sees an important one...

Looks like Satish isn't doing any changes in that regard for a little while
yet:

http://www.debugmode.com/userforums/viewtopic.php?t=1121

I just wish I could get my hands on 1.5, looks like a bunch of annoying
things have been fixed =)

Thanks,
David Troesch



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to