unfortunately, it does not, hence my desire to use macros as a stop- gap measure. All I wish to do is post a message every so often saying "Welcome" and a few room rules, then later repeat the same message. It works once in Powerpro, then this box appears that Requires user intervention. Once the box is closed the messages appear fine until the box returns. I wish to supress that pesky box. Zee
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], pi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > I use Camfrog as my chat server. > does the server allow scripting ? > > -- > don pi ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> $9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
