I wrote a script to get the OSD display slider bar for the volume 
control.
with the combination key "win + pad +/-", it works just fine.
but when I use the the volume control key on my logitech duo MX 
keyboard, which is a wheel, I got error about "scripts nested too 
deep" or so. Finally I found that if there are looping statement:  
for(; ; ; )    
endfor
or 

Local myCounter = 100
@WriteValue
     myCounter = myCounter - 1
     Jump WriteValue
EndIf

I cannot use the volume wheel, without looping, everything is fine. 
The normal combination key on the same keyboard works well. I am 
afraid it is a hardware related problem and it is trivial indeed. But 
still wanna know is it possible to find a solution?

Or any one has any other decent way to make an OSD slider bar for 
this purpose?  
-------------------------------------
red = volume*1/1
blue = 255 - volume
Vol  = volume*100/255
; Make sure there are 3 charactor for R,G,B
if (length(blue) == 1) do 
     blue="00"++blue
     else 
     if (length(blue) == 2) do
     blue="0"++blue
 endif
 endif
 
 if (length(red) == 1) do 
     red="00"++red
     else 
     if (length(red) == 2) do
     red="0"++red
 endif
endif

; Make a slider bar, but seems the looping conflict with the 
logithech key 
bar =""
for (counter=0; counter<=100; counter=counter+1)
if (Vol == counter ) do
     bar = bar ++ "[]"
else
    bar = bar ++ "|"
endif
endfor

if (length(Vol) == 1) do 
     Vol="0"++Vol
     else 
endif

color = red ++" 000 "++ blue
; osd.hide()
osd.show("Volume "++ Vol ++"% " ++ "-" ++ bar ++ "-
","500","16","Times New Roman","-1",color)"




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to