Hello brucexs,

Friday, September 10, 2004, 2:46:44 PM, you wrote:

b> I can implement a win.settext and win.gettext, but  they are not the
b> same as *keys.  First, *keys is often used to send window navigation 
b> (eg tab or at=lt-x)or to add text to existing windows, and settext 
b> does not do this ever.

Yes,  I  understand  the  difference  between  both  and still I think that
SetText  is  the  only  way  to  change the window context (or header text,
depending on window class) without changing the focus.

BTW,  I'm  probably  missing  something,  but I can't find a way to perform
operations  on a child window of the given window. If it would be possible,
then   "SetText   for  a  child  window  of  class  Edit (c=Edit) which was
created by process =notepad" is exactly what this user is looking for.

-- 
Best regards,
Heretic
3:02:26 PM Friday, September 10, 2004
Open Windows; let Bugs in

 
 




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to