brucexs wrote:

> - major improvements to help, thanks to Alan Martin

Wow, major thanks to Alan, and of course Bruce.
I wish I had documentation this good when I started climbing my steep PP learning 
curve :-)

One suggestion, add a PP history section - where you reference stiletto days, then the 
syntax overhaul that 
occurred with version 4.1 and all the new plugins. I think it helps to understand why 
PP offers a zillion 
ways to skin the cat.

Big thanks again
-sgp



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to