> I'm going to have a look in my Advanced Setup now for window-
switching
> related commands, but I'm sure I've done this before in vain.
> 
> -- 
> 
> Alex Peters / Melbourne, Australia
> PowerPro v4.1.00 / Windows XP

I don't know whether pp's million options are a good thing or a bad 
thihng.  on one hand, there are so many little settings that can make 
something go horribly horribly wrong.  on the other, it can do 
absolutely anything you could ever want it to.  in any event, my 
issue was resolve (changing {toany...} to {to...}).  I appreciate the 
suggestion, though, and best of luck with your random window 
switching issue.  :)



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to