--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Alex Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- Sean wrote:
> 
> > Or maybe ?'&(your_var)'?
> > I know it's not the best but...
> 
> I appreciate your input but I'm afraid that this cannot work for two
> reasons:
> 
> 1. It is very likely that Your_Var will contain an apostrophe, which
> �� will result in a PowerPro error.
> 
> 2. If Standard Configuration is not enabled then there is no 
guarantee
> �� that &() will result in an expression substitution.

I see. Then, how about this?
...++esc("0x22",0)++"your text"++esc("0x22",0)++...

I don't know if it'll work as I've not test it.

Sean





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to