--- sgp acs322000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > window.hide_("=Xmail")
> > keys {to none}%{tab}
> > window.hide_("=Xmail")
> 
> So if I understand, that's how to make Xmail disappear. And how
> do you  make totalcmd disappear?

You mean when you (tray)minimize TC with "TrayIcon=1" setting?

window.(tray)min("=totalcmd")
; keys {to none}%{tab}
; wait.for()
window.hide("=totalcmd")
(The targeted windows are different in the first and in the last)

Basically the same as the above. This is generically applicable.
Xmail was just an example. I don't even know of Xmail, you
mentioned it, as a matter of fact.

The most ambiguous, but the simplest. I presume it could also be
applicable even if multiple windows/instances of the app are around.
If you have a trouble with it, however, I can refine it using a
caption/class/handle, but I think you already got the picture...

Sean





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to