> Where might I be able to read these "release notes" before I 
> decide to install over 3.8?

I believe that Bruce or someone put the help file either in
http://powerpro.webeddie.com/downloads or in the files section.

Easiest way however, is to just install Powerpro to another folder, and
don't create any icons for anything. Don't start Powerpro. Navigate to the
folder you installed this temp ppro in, and open the powerpro.hlp file. Look
Under contents | Installing Powerpro | What's new.

That's where all changes that happen to Powerpro thru beta's and new
releases are recorded.

David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
What the RIAA and MPAA don't want you to know. http://tinyurl.com/ywqq2
Funstuff: 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to