Hi!

Bruce, I have a small feature request regarding notes' filenames. The date and 
the ID (is it ID) in the filename are changed each time the note is opened.

Is it possible to add an option for the date and the ID to be constant? E.g, 
set date to creation date, and ID to some number, and keep them that way?

The reason I'm asking this is because I keep my PP config synchronized between 
2 computers, and since notes keep changing filenames, I get duplicates...

TIA,
-- 
Marko
ICQ: 5990814

I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol
that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to