--- "Karen J. Bowen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, yet again I feel like an idiot... they're working now.  I've been 
> sporadically trying a couple of particular scripts and seriously, they 
> haven't ever worked...  I don't think...  wondering now if I've been 
> hallucinating!

I got a feeling that it might be a short file name/extension
problem... If you would meet this problem again, you could
execute the following to get the short file name:
file.getshortpath(pprofolder++?"scripts\<name>.powerpro")

Sean





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to