I have three programs that I have PP set to minimize to tray:
Registrar Lite, Firefox, and xplorer2. My entry in PP looks like this:
"Registrar*, *Mozilla Firefox*, xplorer*"

The first two programs behave normally but in Xplorer2, if it is
running in a normal window and I click on the taskbar button, it will
minimize to taskbar and pop right back up to an opened window. I don't
expect it to min to tray by clicking on its taskbar button but I do
expect it to min to taskbar. The other two programs act that way; if I
click thier taskbar button, they will min to the taskbar; if I click
on their minimize button, they min to tray. Is there a reason why
xplorer2 behaves this way?





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to