in my previous post I asked for a help, but after some reading, I 
solved two of my three problems. 

I can not find a solution for displaying a free real memory in my PC 
since I can not find any function to act as *Info pmem

Any help?

But, I have solved: 

1. How to show diskpace in *info field in the bar in GB:

*Info expr (diskspace("mfree","d:") / 1024)"."expr (diskspace
("mfree","d:") % 1024 / 100) GB 

but there is also a FP solution using plug-in (which means loading 
sometnihg into memory for no good reason)

*Info expr (Float.DisplayDec(Float.Divide (diskspace
("mfree","d:"),1024),2) ) GB 

2. To show Windows UpTime in days and hours:
expr (uptime / 86400) days expr (uptime % 86400 / 3600) hrs

Regards,

Davor









------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to