--- Alex Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Occasionally I have trouble with PowerPro not focussing its
> input dialogues and menus when it opens them.

For the 'menu' cases, it may be of help to check the option
'pproconf.exe | Command Lists | Setup | All menus |
Force cursor over new opened menus'.
For the 'input dialog' cases, as they have buttons, you may
check 'pproconf.exe | Setup | Cursor to button except:'
(W2K/WXP has a similar option in Mouse Control Panel that
I'm actually using atm with gray-checking the PP's one).

I hope this controlling the cursor's position will be enough,
otherwise you might have to check additionally TweakUI's
X-Mouse or a similar one in PP's GUI Control.

Sean





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to