Yeah, same here. I thought it was only me.

--- In [email protected], "swzoh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> The system's folder icon is not correctly displayed in menus,
> the Windows' default file icon for the unspecified file types
> is diplayed instead. ('Use internal folder icon ...' is
> unchecked and the 'DefaultIcon' for folder in registry remains
> properly defined) 
> I'm not sure it's only me as I noticed this happened only
> in XPSP2 at home, not even in 2KSP4 at work...
> But this used to work fine in the previous builds, apparently
> broken after new icon set and/or powerpro.icl were introduced
> in the new builds.
> 
> Sean





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to