Hi,

I created a nice total commander menu with the common folders I often 
use:

http://www.tpr.atw.hu/muse/totalcmd_bar.jpg

I wanted the lower dark red bar to automatically show the actual 
drive's free space (automatically means by mouse hovering on the drive 
letter of totalcmd bar), but PowerPro says it is not possible with 
*Format Item command.

Actually, the command that doesn't work is:

*Format Item item 9 list "totalcmd bar" text "*Info disk c"

(but *Format Item item 9 list "totalcmd bar" text "c" works, as it is 
a constant text)

Could someone help me fixing this?

(+ another question: I use
 
x:\totalcmd\totalcmd.exe /L="c:\windows"

to show c:\windows dir in the left pane of total commander. It works, 
but it's a bit slow. If somebody knows a better way please tell)





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to