--- In [email protected], Ozkan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi, > > There is a setting under Key/Mouse -- Setup -- Key/Mouse Setup: > Always wait for ctrl,alt,shift and win to be up before executing > command. > > Your hotkey doesn't work on PowerPro bar cause program knows what > key you pressed. It's the logic. When I use 2 button mouse I was > clicking both right and left button at the same time to middle click > on PowerPro bar buttons. But it's in the design of the program. > > I have 2 buttons and a wheel in my mouse and I can click with > the wheel. Can you click with that wheel or it just wheels? > If it's not available you can use "chord l+r" hotkey to > send middle click to programs(other than PowerPro itself) > > HTH > > -- > Ozkan
Hi Ozkan, Thanks for that. I had decided to use the shift + left click combination as my middle click (with the 'top most' box checked on the middle tab as shift + click in Windows opens a window in the background, behind all other open windows). I have a Logitech MX510, and I have the wheel set to 'universal scroll'. When you roll the wheel, the window scrolls as normal. This is fine. When you click/hold the wheel however (instead of rolling it), a little 4 way arrow appears on screen, and you simply drag your mouse (don't have to hold the wheel) in any direction to scroll in that direction. I don't use this feature (I think it may be called auto scroll?), but I hadn't to this date found a way to disable it, without disabling the normal scroll. Prompted by your reply, I have just gone into MouseWare and changed the wheel from universal scroll to 'middle button', and yes, that will make the wheel middle click. Funnily enough, it also doesn't seem to affect the scrolling, except now that the 4 way arrow when you click/hold the wheel is now only 2 arrows (up and down, as opposed to up, down, left and right as it was before). Quite weird (and puzzling too)! Maybe it is because I have FreeWheel running in the background? FreeWheel is a freeware program that "attempts to simulate mouse wheel scrolling for applications which do not directly support it" (from program helpfile). I have had this installed for quite a long time now, as I got sick of not being able to (with Logitech mice), scroll windows that weren't active (ie you would have to click on them to make them the active window, then you could scroll). With FreeWheel, I can now just use the scroll wheel over a window and it will scroll without being active (I got used to this feature originally on a Microsoft mouse and wanted Logitech to support it as well). CM Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
