> Only commands lists originating frim the pcf are saved by the
> cl.savepcf function.  It is meant to save changes you have made to
> these commands lists through cl functions.

ok, I see.
I just want to add new premanent bar with script.

> To save imported or manually created command lists to a pcf, try
> configure.writealltopcf(?"c:\path\to\file.pcf")
> I would not recommend experimenting with  default ppronconf.pcf unless
> you have  plenty of backups.

Yes. I try it before, but after overwriting default (currently loaded)
PCF I recive message that PCF is damaged, and I have must restore it
from backup. So I don't experiment with this command more.  But I take
a closer look at this. Thanks.


Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to