--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> If you would prefer to have an option to move the bar permanently to 
> the mouse position, you can set up a hot key with 
> win.move("bar",xmouse, ymouse)
> 
> where bar is the name of the command list with your bar.
> 
> This can be made into a small script to centre the  bar under the 
> mouse instead by using the win.width and win.height functions to get 
> the size of the bar and computing the point to move to relative to 
> current mouse.

Here is what I did, and it works perfectly. I just guesstimated the
offset, because I don't need it perfectly centered, just out from
under my hand. In fact, what I want is the bar to wind up with its
lower right corner under the pen. And that's what I got.

bar.show("Bar2")
win.move("Bar2",(xmouse-120),(ymouse-80))

I knew it had to be relatively simple. I feel a bit foolish it was
soooo simple. The missing piece was that win.move will move a bar�I
didn't know that.

Thanks!




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to