> Is there any way to remove an item from a context menu?  For instance 
> if I right click on a link in NetCaptor I frequently, accidentally, 
> select "Save Target as..." instead of "Open in New Window".  So, if I 
> could simply remove "Save Target as..." from the context menu, that 
> problem would go away.


Look in the key 
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt

And remove what you don't want there. That doesn't help with the Open in New
Window though. Just found this:

http://www.softfolder.com/restrictions/disable_open_in_new_window_option_012
e.html

David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
Perfect your cut/copy/paste techniques. http://tinyurl.com/2kmet
Funstuff: Avoid hangovers: Stay drunk!




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to