--- In [email protected], sgp acs322000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My active buttons flicker a lot on win2k sp4, but before I start 
posting 
> configuration tidbits here and there, I'd like to know if other 
people's 
> active buttons flicker too, or is it just here...

What is checked on properties|active buttons?

Is "dynamically update text" checked on command list |setup|all bars?

Is properties|bars|no flicker checked?  If not, does checking it help?

I have seen occasional complaints like this whcih seem to be related 
to mouse driver or possibly video driver.  I have not experienced it 
on any of the computers I have used PowerPro on (W2K, XP Pro and home)





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to