Alcohol 120% can be associated with cd image files (and has context 
menu entry, too) but it has to be installed to work - so I guess it's 
not the thing you are looking for. And it's not free :(

The idea is great, I also had it on my mind (so many clicks to mount 
an image is a real nightmare for a real ppro user).

Maybe as a built-in feature in the next ppro version? :)

tpr

--- In [email protected], "acs322000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry to be OT. Does anyone know of a dynamic (or removable) cd/dvd 
> image emulator package? Essentially, I'd like to associate .iso and 
> other image files  to a "mount" action in my context menu. Right now 
I 
> use daemon-tools, and it works well, but it isn't portable on a USB 
> key, meaning that the daemon-tools device needs to be pre-installed 
on 
> the system. Instead I'm looking for a dynamic driver, one that can 
be 
> started/stopped on a host computer from a usb key without leaving a 
> permanent device installed. Sort of like a removable disk drive, I 
> guess. TIA
> --sgp





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to