Hello,

seems like a silly question, but I want to minimize a window and then 
restore it. The difficulty - for me - is to make a script that works 
with every window (not just a specific one).
As I minimize a window, then another one will be active. So cannot "
pick" the minimized window by its titlebar, exe name and so on.

Would anyone be so kind and post a script on this? For an 
experimented programmer it shouldn't take so much effort, I guess.

Thanks in advance

tpr


Ps: now I use this workaround, but sometimes it fails:

*Window Min! active
win.keys("{to =powerpro}{alt}{tab}{alt}")
win.keys("{to =powerpro}{alt}{shift}{tab}{alt}{shift}")

(I have to use =powerpro because global hotkeys won't work on my 
machine)






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to