changed to
> be Ctrl+Right-drag?
I added an option for ctrl-drag in 4.4.11
I cannot make this edit box bigger due to PowerPro internal design
limitations.
>So that I can specify which programs I wish to use Right-Drag
Try using putting ~ in front of list of captions you want to use the
feature for. It worked for me in a quick test. PowerPro does not
mind double negatives, ie "all windows except not these" == "these
windows"
?
>
> As a side note, can I set this up as a hotkey? I don't seem to be
able
> to figure it out.
No, not really. You can set window.move("under") as a hot key, but
it works differently (hot key to activate, mouse click to de-
activate).
Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org
SPONSORED LINKS
| Computer monitoring software | Power pro | Computer and internet software |
| Free computer monitoring software |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "power-pro" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
