I needed a script to paste the existing clipboard text unformatted (to
replace another tool I used for this purpose) and came up with this
little script:

; Strip formatting from text and paste it
myText = clip.get
clip.set(myText)
clip.paste

I feel like it works out of pure luck, i.e. that myText does not get
the formatting, if any, or that clip.set() cannot set formatted text.
But it works for me and it's all that matters. :)

If there is a better way to write this, please reply.

Enjoy!

/Mathias





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Something is new at Yahoo! Groups.  Check out the enhanced email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to