> > It is set that way now (it looks at return code from regex.match) but 
> > on thinking about it I am not sure if that is most useful.  What do 
> > you tihink?
> 
> It's easy enough to craft your expression to accept a partial match
(.*) 
> but it's harder to force rejection of a partial match (for example you 
> would need to look up the symbols for BOL/EOL, test to check if that 
> works, and so one).
> I think you should be rejecting partial matches by default.

I second that. Patial match can be readily made into full match.
(?s).*string.*

> Comma is part of regex.
> 
> Everything after re or re= is take as part of regex.

I see. Then, strangely, re= worked as expected, but r= did not, with
my previous example:

There is a note with caption (without quotes): "Test1, Test2"

Win.Handle("re=Test1, Test3") returns null as expected
however
Win.Handle("r=Test1, Test3") returns the note's handle


Sean





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to