--- In [email protected], Alan Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> it dawned on me that of course you can include icons inside
> your own dialog.dll, and the dialog manager's dll,
> where they will be most easy for your code to find them.

Good point.  I hand;t thought of that. I'll have to add code that
allows users to extract icons from dll as well as icl (or maybe I did
it already, will go look).  Should be straightforward.

> So, maybe it would be more appropriate for me to add some 
> alternatives, which could be suitable for users to use with their 
> dialog.dll dialogs,
> to one of my existing general collections.

Excellent idea.
 
> Or maybe some alternative icons for dialogs could be in dialog.dll
> and your dialog.rtf could explain how to access them:
> "c:\pathto\dialog.dll",3

Yup, good idea.
 
> I presume dialog.dll will now contain at least the default icon for
> the dialogs made by dialog.dll

Doesn't now, but can do, will do hopefully.
 
> Anyway the decision of what goes into Powerpro.icl is for Bruce.

Yup.








------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to