I have a silly question.
PowerPro documentation says it is not possible to reduce taskbar 
buttons to as small as 22 pixels on Windows XP. But I have had an XP 
system which has small taskbar buttons for several months.
I have now installed a parallel XP system in the same partition to 
which I want to transfer in due course. 
The problem is that, using the same PowerPro pcf, I get normal size 
taskbar buttons and I cannot see how I got the reduced ones. 
The silly question is, can anybody tell me how I did it?





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to