Tom,
 
Try changing the 2nd activewindow to anywindow?  The keys command should
send the {enter} to the right place.
 
or 
 
Did you try something like this -> 
...
   wait.until anywindow("*welcome to PRTG*")
   win.setfocus(win.handle("*welcome to PRTG*"))
...
 
The 2nd command made notpad the active window when I tried it with
*Notepad*, so it should work for you(?)
 
HTH,
Paul
 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Tom Hall
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 11:24 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [power-pro] I must be blind...



I have a script:

"C:\Program Files\PRTG Traffic Grapher\PRTG Traffic Grapher.exe"
wait.until activewindow("PRTG traffic*")
*Keys {to "PRTG traffic*"} {enter}
wait.until activewindow("*welcome to PRTG*")
*Keys {to "*welcome to PRTG*"} {enter}

The above is intended to dismiss information screens. The first one 
works fine, but for some reason, the last 2 commands don't quite work 
as I want them to.

The script only works if I click anywhere in the second window - then 
it disappears as I want it to. Fortunately, both windows have "OK" as 
the default button.

My problem is, how can I script a command to give focus to the window 
so that the final *Keys command will work?

In Help all I could find was how to make windows active using 
buttons. I don't want a button. I already have a shortcut defined to 
run the script as a .powerpro file.

So how do I make a window the active window (having focus)?

Stumped, I am,

Tom



 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to