Hi there,

1. I'm using VDesks and my "Show desktop whenever any of its windows is 
activated" under Desktops->Setup is checked. If I minimize a window in a 
vdesk, switch to another vdesk, and restore it with win.show (or Window 
Normal, Window Show), PP does not switch back to the original Vdesk. I 
think the option should apply to this event, too.

Can somebody please confirm this?

@Minimize
     Static gDummyHandle = win.handle("active")
     win.minimize(gDummyHandle)

@RestBar
     Local _resbar = "RestoreBar"
     cl.create(_resbar, 1)
     cl.newProperties(_resbar, "AllVDesks TextCenter")
     cl.addProperties(_resbar, "BackBMP = none")
     cl.insert(_resbar, 0)
     cl.setwidth(_resbar, 0, 80)
     cl.setheight(_resbar, 0, 30)
     cl.addleft(_resbar, 0, "win.show("++gDummyHandle++")")
     cl.setlabel(_resbar, 0, "Restore")
     bar.show(_resbar)
     win.move(_resbar, 50, 50)
     Quit



2. This is probably a Firefox/Thunderbird issue, I don't know.

I'm calling [EMAIL PROTECTED](arg(1),arg(2),arg(3),arg(4)) in my 
"HookWindowEvents" and I have the following in Test.powerpro:

@SomeScriptlet
     Args _event, _handle
     If(_event == 1 || _event == 2)Do
         win.debug(time, "hooked event-inner:", _handle, ;;+
             win.caption(_handle), win.minned(_handle), _event)
     EndIf
     Quit

If I launch and minimize Firefox (or Thunderbird), the win.debug line is 
executed, because somehow event number is 1(!) i.e. window restored, not 
2! Funny thing is that it's executed twice actually. You never see the 
event 2 being caught. I haven't seen this behaviour with other programs.

Can somebody confirm this too?

LAST MIN UPDATE: I've found out that this behaviour does not occur if I 
set config.trim_on_minimize to TRUE in about:config. I think when FF 
gets a minimization request, it's just hiding itself instead of 
minimizing. But then, how does win.minned() still return 1, although the 
event is reported to be 1? Either Windows or PP is puzzled about it...


TIA,
Cüneyt


Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to