Cüneyt wrote:

> Very strange. I hope long lines don't get wrapped.. much.

So, lines didn't get wrapped at all. That's amazing, what applications did you 
use to post the script?

I found a couple more gotchas with your script:

variables used before being declared:
  gvThumbMinBypass - undeclared global
  i - undeclared local in @ThumbMinAll
  s_tminitialized - line 228 of script ThumbMin:
     If(not s_TMInitialized)

Even after fixing those, I still get an error:

Cannot access file
C:\Documents and Settings\sgp\Local 
Settings\Temp\pp_thumb_powerpro_(3408812-0x3403ac).bmp

Error occurred near line 405 of script ThumbMin:
     bar.show(_dynbarname)

This happens when I call @ThumMinAll. All applications are turned into thumbs, 
then I get this message. I 
press click and one more thumb is created on my desktop with tooltip

powerpro (handle: 3498812-0x3403ac, class: PowerProMain)
PowerPro pproconf



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to