Bruce,

Would you be able to add a check for a valid path to Powerpro?

Any file reference will have at least one \ even if the file is
located in the root of the drive: c:\filename.filetype. If you could
check for the presence of at least one \ or / in a file reference and
put out an error message stating invalid file reference and perhaps
outputting the invalid file reference.

I add to PP infrequently and find I forget about the \ as escape
character.  What I suspect happens is that all \'s are removed from
the file reference and thus the file reference is no longer valid.  I
find I receive no error messages, my script usually just does not do
what I want.   I think this would be helpful to myself and anyone else
who is either new to PP or programs it infrequently.
  

-- 
Brian Marcotte



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to