13a and 13 are not the same, the only difference that I'm aware of - but there 
might be others - is

>--- In [email protected], sgp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Bruce,
>> 
>> open,&,=notepad     matches caption  but
>> =notepad,&,open     doesn't, why?
>
>
>Fixed in 4.5.13a, just uploaded.

13a replaces 13 download file
>Beta 4.5.13is available at
>
>http://powerpro.webeddie.com/download/ppro4513.zip

Sk wrote:

> Hello All,
> 
> I downloaded PowerPro 4.5.13 but now I see that 4.5.13a has been 
> uploaded. Am not sure if both are the same. If they are not, could 
> anyone tell me where to download PowerPro 4.5.13a as indicated in this
> post. Thanks.
> 
> - SK
> 
> --- In [email protected], "harizvi"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
>>
>> I have recently moved from 4.5.07 (not sure but I think so) to 
> 4.5.13a. 





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to