>Hi,
 
>I've seen in your screenshot that you have a "nice taskbar" ....
>I never succeded to have one  
>I've made a bar with active button showing tray icon.... 
>(working with explorer the bar is full with all the tray icons)
>If i try to powerpro.exe as a shell (I use the old SetShell 
stuff) ... the bar become empty but my antivirus an my wiffi are 
running and should show-up !
 
>How are you doing in your own to have your kindly tray bar
 ???
 
>Nsp

I'm just working on AutoIt-based installer for everyone to have 
PPro as a shell and to be able to run it in cases there's empty 
desktop unless TaskMan

Tray support should be runing before PPro' tray starts up
It's sistray99.exe in my case

So wait for a day - I'll post it later
Leony




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to