Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the reply and suggestions. Some followup..

--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Sheri" <sherip99@> wrote:
> > 
> > 
> > Would it be possible to add scripting support for
> > various options?
> > 
> > Current problem is, I would like my script to know
> > whether the configuration's default is currently to use
> > fast key sends (or not) and be able to change it on
> > request.
> 
> I am not sure why you need this.  If you find some keys
> that depend on the method of sending, just add {slow},
> {fast} to the front.

My configuration will be used by others unfamiliar with PowerPro. 
They will be operating preconfigured bars and menus. I wanted to 
make it easy to change this default (fast key sends) since results 
may vary system to system.

[...]

> BTW, latest beta and possibly
> 4.5 also support a third option {sinp}, which you may
> want to try.
> 
> I would not trust the help on which methods work with
> which keys (in fact I have removed that material from
> latest versions).  I would just experiment.  On my
> machine, {slow} works fine with all normal shifted
> keys, that is

> keys [EMAIL PROTECTED]&*()_{+}{{}}| 
> keys {slow}{enter}+`+1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+0+-+=[+]+\ 
> keys {slow}{enter}{shift}`1234567890-=[]\{shift}
> 
> 
> keys {slow}{enter}ZAQXC<>?:"
> keys {slow}{enter}+z+a+q+x+c+,+.+/+;+'
> keys {slow}{enter}{shift}zaqxc,./;'{shift}
> 
>  All three versions of the keys statements produce the
> same results. (The first line has to use {x} for the
> special keys + % ^.)
> 
> Make sure you use +x or {shift}x{shift} for shifting.
> The + form is possibly more reliable.

All your above tests work here too. Try the arrow keys. Neither 
{slow} or {sinp} is allowing Shift of arrow keys to work here.

> Also, AFAIK, both slow and fast handle multiple windows.  You may 
> need to put waits {wn} between or even split to multiple key 
> statements with longer waits in between (but I think you can 
> multiple {wn} in a row too).
>

I tried long waits before sending the keys that should hit the 
dialog. Its a dialog that doesn't disable the spawning window. The 
text always hits the originating window (unless using {slow} )

Regards,
Sheri




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to